Introduction and Acceptance
Nipman Foundation was incorporated under the The Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Registration Number: DEL-NR23305-26112013
Permanent Account No. AABTN6247R
Date Of Incorporation: 16/03/2012
Tax Deduction Account Number(TAN) DELN14036B
Consent to Electronic Disclosures
Because Wheels for Life’s Services are provided electronically, you must consent to Wheels for Life’s providing information if you would like to proceed. This notice must be read carefully and a copy may be retained for future reference. Should you consent to receive information electronically the following disclosures will be sent to you via electronic mail or our website:
- Wheels for Life’s Terms and Conditions, including legal disclosures.
- Any changes made in the future regarding Wheels for Life’s Terms and Conditions.
- Account information
- All other legal notices and communications and/or disclosures.
In order to receive this information through an electronic medium, you must have a computer or mobile smart phone with internet access and the ability to receive e-mail. Please be advised that some web browsers may not be supported.
In registering for
Wheels for Life, you:
- Agree to receive information and disclosures electronically on this website and/or via e-mail and confirm that you will download and print any disclosures for your own personal records.
- Confirm that you have the capacity to receive information that is provided electronically at this website and via e-mail.
- Authorize electronic delivery of any and all communications and disclosures regarding Wheels for Life’s services on this website and via e-mail and providing your consent to receive electronic communications.
- Agree to receive e-mails regarding the Wheels for Life services.
- Notices shall be considered as received within 24 hours from the time it has been posted on the website or e-mailed to you unless a notice has been received that the email was not delivered.
In order to remain compliant with the laws established by the Republic of India, Wheels for Life reserves the right to obtain, verify and sometimes store personal information. Wheels for Life is not a Money Services Business; however as required by law Wheels for Life must store certain pieces of customer information and cooperate with law enforcement to help the government fight terrorism and money laundering. Wheels for Life may also share this information with some strategic partners.
Wheels for Life’s is an online platform where donors can donate for causes that Wheels for Life is fundraising for, and beneficiaries can register to receive donations in the form or Mobility devices for disabled people. Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Service makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Contributors and beneficiaries, and other visitors to and users of the Service (collectively, “Users”) may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content. “User Submissions” means any Content Submitted by Users. The Site offers various payment gateways to facilitate transaction of funds. However, it may be noted that the Site and the Company:
-Do not offer the platform to Users for investing in a project for the purpose of profit sharing.
Once a user has contributed, they cannot withdraw their contribution. However, in case of a discrepancy, the user can get in touch with the team at email@example.com and the matter will be solved through an offline process.
Our Services and associated content (and any derivative works or enhancements of the same) including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, and interactive features included with or available through our Services (collectively, the “Service Content”) and all intellectual property rights to the same are owned by us, our licensors, or both. Additionally, all trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress that may appear in our Services are owned by us, our licensors, or identified third parties
Access and Use
In connection with your use of our website and/or mobile/tablet applications, your account, or the services, or in the course of your interactions with Wheels for Life, a User or a third party, you will not:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
- Send what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
- Use an anonymous proxy;
- Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities. Conduct your business or use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to WheelsforLife, a User, a third party or you;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with our website or the Services;
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.